|Title:||Store Maintenance Coordinator|
|Department:||Store Development/Real Estate/Construction|
Our world headquarters is centrally located in Topeka, KS, facilitating easy travel to all parts of the country. And Topeka enjoys close proximity to Kansas City and Lawrence, home of the University of Kansas, providing our Associates with multiple communities in which to reside.
The Store Maintenance Coordinator associate ensures appropriate and timely maintenance of all retail stores, ensures the safety and satisfaction of associates and customers and helps support & grow top line sales. This individual will have an assigned territory for maintenance responsibilities.
- Manage the maintenance and repair functions for an assigned territory
- Determine repair direction through understanding reported issue
- Communicate status of maintenance issues with field retail operations
- Ensure repairs are made in a timely and economical manner
- Experience in general business and management processes, resource allocation, and management skills
- Exhibit strong reasoning skills in order to develop and evaluate options, to address complex problems and implement solutions
- Must have leadership skills
- Results oriented
- Demonstrate efficient and effective communication skills both orally and in written work across all experience levels respectfully
- Appropriate and visible sense of urgency
- College degree (desirable)
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other protected status.
This employer participates in E-Verify.
NOTICE: Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United Sates.
This employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
IMPORTANT: If the Government cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to provide you written instructions and an opportunity to contact SSA and /or DHS before taking adverse action against you, including terminating your employment.
Employers may not use E-Verify to pre-screen job applicants or re-verify current employees and may not limit or influence the choice of documents presented for use on the Form I-9. In order to determine whether Form I-9 documentation is valid, this employer uses E-Verify's photo screening tool to match the photograph appearing on some permanent resident and employment authorization cards with the official U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services' (USCIS) photograph.
If you believe that your employer has violated its responsibilities under this program or has discriminated against you during the verification process based upon your national origin or citizenship status, please call the Office of Special Counsel at 1-800-255-7688 (TDD: 1-800-237-2515).
For more information on E-Verify, please contact DHS at: 1-888-464-4218.
Right to Work Notice:
If you have the right to work, don't let anyone take it away.
If you have a legal right to work in the United States, there are laws to protect you against discrimination in the workplace.
You should know that -
- No employer can deny you a job or fire you because of your national origin.
- Unless mandated by law or government contract, employers cannot require you to be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident or refuse any legally acceptable documents.
If any of these things have happened to you, you may have a valid charge of discrimination that can be filed with the OSC. Contact the OSC for assistance in your own language.
Call 1-800-255-7688. TDD for the hearing impaired is 1-800-237-2515.
In the Washington, D.C., area, please call 202-616-5593, TDD 202-616-5525
Or write to:
U.S. Department of Justice
Office of special Counsel - NYA
950 Pennsylvania Ave., N.W.
Washington, DC 20530