|Department:||Retail Transformation Program|
Our world headquarters is centrally located in Topeka, KS, facilitating easy travel to all parts of the country. And Topeka enjoys close proximity to Kansas City and Lawrence, home of the University of Kansas, providing our Associates with multiple communities in which to reside.
This position will be responsible for assisting the Payless Organizational Change Management Team in the instructional design and delivery of technical and non-technical training courses. The main emphasis of the position will be on developing/documenting end user training materials that include PowerPoint decks, instructor guides, participant guides, exercise workbooks, procedures, job aids, and assessments. Resources used will include Oracle (RMS, ReSA, RTM, and RPM) documentation, user acceptance test scripts, process maps, and other internal documents. Responsibilities include working with appropriate parties to identify learning objectives to be met, developing detailed course outlines and course content, and documentation consistent with program standards and guidelines. Experience in Retail is a plus, as well as User Productivity Kit (UPK) developer experience. This position may also support delivery of training to internal associates on systems (Oracle and legacy), systems, processes, and procedures.
- KEY BUSINESS ANALYSIS: Analyze business requirement documentation, process models, and functional requirements documentation to identify the learning objectives that will meet the training needs of the various call centers and agent skills.
- TRAINING AND CURRICULUM DOCUMENTATION: Retrieve, organize, analyze and synthesize complex subject matter and transform it into instructional objectives that drive easy-to-understand curricula for specific audiences.
- TRAINING AND CURRICULUM DEVELOPMENT: Development and delivery of training modules to support Merchandising, Merchandise Planning, Logistics, IT, Business Intelligence and Master Data Management functions.
- TESTING: Work with users to validate that training materials are integrated with system design and functionality.
- SUPPORT: Support revisions/updates/reformatting of the training curricula, ensuring that all training materials are accurate and up-to-date.
- B.S. or B.A or equivalent experience required
- 4-6 years of experience in development and delivery of Oracle or ERP Training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent open and proactive written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in team-oriented environment
- Ability to work in matrix managed environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications to include PowerPoint, Project, Excel, Word and VISIO
- Knowledge of the rapid development application UPK
- Proven analytical skills
- Strong retail orientation.
- Knowledge of business process development and improvement
- Willingness to Travel
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other protected status.
This employer participates in E-Verify.
NOTICE: Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United Sates.
This employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
IMPORTANT: If the Government cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to provide you written instructions and an opportunity to contact SSA and /or DHS before taking adverse action against you, including terminating your employment.
Employers may not use E-Verify to pre-screen job applicants or re-verify current employees and may not limit or influence the choice of documents presented for use on the Form I-9. In order to determine whether Form I-9 documentation is valid, this employer uses E-Verify's photo screening tool to match the photograph appearing on some permanent resident and employment authorization cards with the official U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services' (USCIS) photograph.
If you believe that your employer has violated its responsibilities under this program or has discriminated against you during the verification process based upon your national origin or citizenship status, please call the Office of Special Counsel at 1-800-255-7688 (TDD: 1-800-237-2515).
For more information on E-Verify, please contact DHS at: 1-888-464-4218.
Right to Work Notice:
If you have the right to work, don't let anyone take it away.
If you have a legal right to work in the United States, there are laws to protect you against discrimination in the workplace.
You should know that -
- No employer can deny you a job or fire you because of your national origin.
- Unless mandated by law or government contract, employers cannot require you to be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident or refuse any legally acceptable documents.
If any of these things have happened to you, you may have a valid charge of discrimination that can be filed with the OSC. Contact the OSC for assistance in your own language.
Call 1-800-255-7688. TDD for the hearing impaired is 1-800-237-2515.
In the Washington, D.C., area, please call 202-616-5593, TDD 202-616-5525
Or write to:
U.S. Department of Justice
Office of special Counsel - NYA
950 Pennsylvania Ave., N.W.
Washington, DC 20530